Nov 1, 2009

Studybuddies

Went to Bukit Batok CC to study with Rachel and Derrick.

Rachel was extremely fascinated by Derrick's phone because it's got a mouse and keypad HAHAHA we were both laughing at her awed expression. Suddenly I didn't feel like that much of a technological ahma anymore.

Passing notes like we used to when we sat beside each other in primary school!

Teehee candid unglam shots!

I really need to cut my fringe. OMG IS MY UPPER ARM REALLY THAT FAT?! NO RIGHT?!
Derrick's terrible photo-taking skills.

Okay, I'm banking on Healthcare, Bonding Singapore and D&D. I won't do Venice even if it comes out because there'll be a lot of people doing it anyway. Maybe I'll read up a little on Globalisation even though I really don't feel like doing so ):

CHEM OMG I WANT AN A FOR CHEM. I need an A1 for SS too, actually, but it's kind of impossible; I got 60 for Prelims and I doubt I'll do much better this time. I need an A for at least one Science and one Humanities subject. I want an A for Chem and Combined Humanities (Geography + SS). I know I won't be able to get a good grade for Literature so I really need to do well for Comb. Humans. Die die die.

Pray for me!!!

No comments: