Oct 31, 2009

Swearing in Korean

Derrick and I met at J. East Library today at 10am to study but the library was CLOSED for some STAFF PARTY. Like, what?! Ended up going to Rachel's house. Had a fun time. Didn't really revise much apart from Organic Chem so it wasn't really productive but Derrick provided us with some great Chem questions.

Going to Bukit Batok Community Centre with the both of them to study again tomorrow. I don't know if it's the best idea though, because although it's apparently very quiet and the tables are huge, I usually have to recite stuff to myself to memorise it, and we'll be memorising Social Studies and Chem. See how it goes lah (:

And Derrick and I just realised today that in P5 Mrs Foo gave the both of us files. I think it was just the both of us, but I can't remember what it was for. Derrick says it was probably for some English thing. Awesome. I still have the file.

Maybe I'll try to call Mrs Foo and ask her to come back to JWPS when we ex-6B'05-ers go back to the school (probably on 18th Nov). I'm organising it, hahaha I'm so proud of myself because I managed to contact quite a number of 6B'05-ers, including those most of us have lost contact with since we parted in '05 like Haris and Zeng Xuan and Huai Shen. Looking forward to it (((:

My dad took the camera today and I realised how huge a part of my life photo-taking has become. I can't live without my camera. I've got a terrible memory so I use pictures and my blog to record memories and experiences down so that I won't forget them. So I used my handphone to take pictures. Lousy resolution but it's better than nothing.

The both of them were going crazy over Korean songs while I sat there and laughed at them.
HAHA STUPID DERRICK ANYHOW TAKE (What's stupid in Korean again?)

No comments: