Nov 2, 2009

Bloody fuel cell

Yesterday I felt like puking while eating breakfast, skipped lunch and felt like puking while eating dinner.
Stress helps lose weight! YES! Maybe I won't become that fat after Os after all.


BONDING SINGAPORE CAME OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thank goodness I didn't study Venice. Mugged like mad for Healthcare but revised Bonding and D&D too. Thank goodness at least one Sec 3 topic came out. Screwed up my SBQs pretty badly though, especially 1(b) and 1(c).
1b: How similar are these two sources as evidence about the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait?
1c: How useful is this source as evidence about the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait?

Like, how much can you write about evidence of something? I wrote something like one source explicitly mentioned invading Kuwait while the other only subtly hinted it. WAH LAOOOOO LAHHHH. And my second paragraph was about the reasons for invasion, because really, how much can you write about evidence?! ): I hope they'll accept it.

And my purpose for 1(a) was stupid. I wrote something like "The purpose of the source is to criticise the Iraqi soldiers for causing mass destruction by invading Kuwait, so that the Iraqi soldiers will think twice about attacking and killing the people and spare a thought for the Kuwaitis."

WAH LAO JUST SHOOT ME LAH!!!!!!!!

Chemistry, I really hope I'll get an A1. Really really really.. but I got that stupid question about the hydrogen fuel cell and ethanol totally wrong. I was talking to Bryson and Derrick and both said that ethanol's a "carbon neutral" fuel because ethanol's made from fermentation and the plants take in carbon dioxide as well. *smacks head* Wah lao lah I left that one blank. ))):

And I was really tired during the paper. I ACTUALLY SLEPT A LITTLE OKAY!!! OMG!!! I ended up writing a lot of crap so I asked for a new question paper. Sigh. I really want A1s.

I want an A1 for SS too but it's really improbable... I need good grades for at least 1 Humanities and 1 Science subject. And I know I won't get an A1 for Lit. It's kind of stupid that I'm aiming for nothing but A1s now but... after getting an A1 for Chinese, I believe it's possible. But I didn't do as good as I should've for the papers lah. Shooooootttt meeeee

Jieying and Janeen are totally the cutest pair
Jan and Mad, if you happen to be reading this, DOESN'T THE GUY AT THE BACK LOOK LIKE WEWE?! This is some theft advert by the police force LOL

Yingyan: Karen, I think my umbrella's damn colourful and cute!
*after a while* Karen, I'm beginning to think my umbrella looks gay leh.
Me: HAHAHA no lah it's cute lah.
Yingyan: *whines* it's gaaaayyyyy! ))): ...No lah it's cute.


Bryson, Derrick, Rachel and Yingyan - what's with me and primary schoolmates recently? :/

No comments: