Nov 4, 2009

KAREN FEELS LOVED

jenna says (5:54 PM):
are you free after grad night? :D:D:D
to join some of us for our post grad night party
we're staying over :D
mx, shyan, wanmin, eudea, amanda tan, janeen, jessie, jenna, jieying, samantha tan
mx and i were like
can we invite karen
at the same time ok
so means we WANT YOU


(: I was feeling quite depressed after I asked the four 2c1'07 Dancers if they wanted to sleepover together after prom and Amelia, Lingling and Joan said they're already sleeping over with Gladys, Vana and Sandra, and Sherm was going out with her G3 friends, so that left me with no friends to hang out with. Yao De offered to hang out with me after prom because his prom's on the same day too but I told him I wouldn't be able to; staying in the hotel's different from going out with friends at midnight.

Thanks Jenna and Mingxuan, love you guys (: I just hope the rest will be okay with my awkward-reject presence.

No comments: