Nov 4, 2009

No more Geog ever

but it isn't a happy ending.

OMGGGGG

I didn't do the whole of 4c, which is worth 7 MARKS. "Use Fig. 8 (the cumulative causation diagram) to explain how cumulative causation helped the economic development of a country you have studied." We never really learnt one specifically. I was thinking about writing about Korea and its industrialisation programme but just left the whole part blank in the end. Janey wrote about Korea and Singapore. Derrick wrote about Singapore and the IR (new industry -> need for services -> jobs and income -> larger market, it all bloody links I really should've thought of that). And I left it BLOODY BLANKKK

And I think I'm so dead for 4d. 8 marks. "For one or more examples that you have studied, assess the contribution that changes in education have made to development." Are we supposed to write about education AND another factor, or just education? I only wrote about education.

I wrote one paragraph about how education helps in development, 2 paragraphs (pros+cons) about the Hill Tribe Education Project, and 2 very small paragraphs(pros+cons) about India's population growth. (Women more educated -> marrying later & having less children -> population growth slows down -> country can provide enough resources for its people -> development increases) I couldn't remember anything about the KALAHI plan so I didn't write about it. But everyone else wrote about 2 or more factors!!!! AM I DEAD AM I DEAD?

For 1c I only wrote one paragraph describing everything about the respiration and photosynthesis parts of the diagram, and then i crapped my own crap for the rest of the few paragraphs about the plants taking in carbon dioxide for photosynthesis and releasing oxygen for respiration without making any reference at all to the diagram. HOW???


Lit and Bio on Friday. I don't know which I should focus on; I don't know if I screwed Chem or Comb. Humans more and I need a good grade for at least 1 Science and 1 Humans subject. This sucks.

I feel a little hungry but I also feel like puking from full-ness because of lunch (which was six and a half hours ago). Am I still stressed? Should I eat and risk puking? Eee.

-

My crap brother's Henry Park friends are hilarious.
-
Total stress-reliever: Jason Hahn's rants

No comments: