Nov 3, 2009

And I'm not studying

"Har, is it safe to leave our stuff here and go for lunch?"


Spent about 7-8 hours in the library studying... HALF of Natural Veg. Shit I suck. How am I going to finish the entire E. Geog syllabus by tomorrow? And I was planning to do some Lit too. -.-

They were doing hilarious hand signs etc while studying Physics. I just sat there laughing like an idiot. Couldn't even hold the camera properly.
Isn't the lighting awesome btw? Cool simple camera effects (:

Unprepared
Trying to blot his face HAHAHA
Saw Chen Ting there (for the second time)!

Bought this for the first time! When I was young I always really wanted it but I was allergic to chocolates until I was 10, and after my recovery from the allergy my mum never allowed me to get it. Finally, I've uh, realised my childhood dream!

Derrick: Wah lao I feel so cheated, this thing is supposed to be soya milk but all it has is "extract of soya bean". So I'm basically just drinking water with sugar. And it says "Soya goodness", so ironic.

Rachel's "WOW!" is contagious!
RACHEL HAS GOTTEN ME HOOKED ONTO SHINEE, JIAYI IF YOU SEE THIS I MEAN IT!!! DAMN HOT DAMN HOT

Me: When I go home I hope I'll study.
Derrick: Karen, if you study at home, pigs will fly.

I actually think so too, but man I'll try.

No comments: