Nov 19, 2009

Because you're reading

Wanmin, Shyan, Amanda Tan, Annie, Jessie, Mingxuan, Janeen and whoever was there,

I'm sorry for what I did. It definitely wasn't meant to be posted on my blog, I'm not that stupid. I was damn bored and not tired, and what she said struck a chord in my heart because it was very real and I've been feeling something like this for quite some time now, and I thought it described how I felt pretty much with S/W. But I know it was wrong and I really am sorry.

Next time, tell me whenever I've done something wrong. Tell it to my face.

Thank you, the one who told me. Thank you you for trashing everything out with me even though I know you are really really mad at me now and think I'm trying to be nice by saying thank you. I'm not. I'd rather you trash me than keep it to yourself even if I don't manage to change your mind at the end of the day.

Don't say it's okay if you don't mean it, by the way. I don't want you to feel awkward or whatever because I know I'm in the wrong.

No comments: