Nov 19, 2009

Biting the hand that feeds you

First that, now this.
Whose idea was it anyway, #2? I still think I have been great in doing what I was/would be doing for those two things and I wish you two parties all the best in doing those two things without me.

Reject enough?

Jessie, once upon a time you said I was the only loser you're friends with.
So now that you've erased me off your list your life's only full of winners now.

And you know, I bet that if a friend of ours hurt me damn bad, you wouldn't tell her anything like what you told me.

Amelia, I guess you're right.

I hate it when people I don't matter to someone but that person matters to me. To whoever's reading this, please tell me if you don't like me to avoid me wasting my emotions over you.

-
Met my 6B'05 mates at JWPS! I thought it'd be a total failure because people kept backing out at the last minute, but I think it was great.
Super colourful. I think it's great that they let us "decorate" the school. We did the mosaic thingies that are now on the pillars in the canteen. It gives each student a sense of belonging to the school.
2009 VS. 2005. Under the staircase, where we used to play Blind Mice.

Just a random note, I think we all looked much happier then. I wonder why. Primary school days rock.

No comments: