Nov 4, 2009

4th post in a day

DAMN CUTE FACEBOOK GROUP
Facebook I Studied Venice For O levels 2009 but never come out for O levels 2009!

HAHAHAHAHAHA SO MANY PEOPLE WERE BANKING ON VENICE!!! Read the comments omg super funny. It's funny how practically all the Sec 4s '09 in Singapore were certain that Venice would come out. I thought so too but I didn't plan on doing it if it did because I knew a lot of others would. This is so symbolic. Something all Sec 4s 2009 in Singapore will remember. Hahaha.

You know, like, that invisible string that binds us strangers together.

HAHAHA

-
From a great '07 Dance senior's Facebook page:
Isabella: "All the si ye yao ping chu lai and the hardwork and stress we’ve gone through and pulled through. It’s really a message from Him to tell us that miracles are do happen so hang on guys! We’re going to create another miracle for ourselves. We are after all, the Honourable batch, the batch who brought glory to crescent. "

They're even meeting after their A Levels.
It's amazing that they're this bonded even after having left Crescent and Dance for two years. She's right; they're the GWH batch, the batch that was the most hardworking academically and in Dance, and the most inspiring + motivating + awesome batch of seniors ever. In fact, the times they led us are the times I miss the most. I wish we could bring them back; I wish I'd treasured them more.

Dance has changed incredibly much. I wonder how much less it means to the Dancers now.

My fellow Crescent Dancers, will we stay as bonded as them years after we've left Crescent? I hope we will. Let's make an effort to.
http://dancersmlg.blogspot.com/

No comments: