Nov 6, 2009

Give me freedom just for a day

Ooh, NUS is ranked the 30th best university in the world.
My mum used to work in Johns Hopkins Uni (13th) and Duke Uni (14th).

HAHAHA LOVE THE SINGLISH MAN

Okay, photo overload plus some blogging.
Words first.

Spent the whole day in the library mugging for Lit P2's The Glass Menagerie - I wrote all my quotes out and divided them all into specific sections like "Amanda's love for kids" and "Laura cares for Amanda" (and all that didn't even come out in the end wth) so I had no time for Lit P1 (The Whale Rider) and Bio, so I chionged Whale Rider and didn't even manage to read through the whole book. I stopped at the carved stone incident.

I now declare that everyone ought to be a Christian because God's really awesome.

I wrote about 10 paragraphs (EXcluding intro and conclusion) for Lit P1's Whale Rider question. I've never written more than six. Okay my first two paragraphs were pretty similar but what do I care. Unseen wasn't as good as I expected - three paragraphs each because I had no time - but I think I just might be able to get an A2. P2 was okay too. Only about 5 paragraphs, and I did the set text quite badly, but oh what the heck I still did better than I usually do, I think. Hopefully I'll really get an A2. I've never gotten an A for Lit before.
READ WHAT I BOXED UP HAHA SICK

For Bio, I really hardly studied at all. Thankfully all the stuff I didn't have a clue about didn't come out. Thank God. I was praying really badly. And I was reading the part on how to manufacture human-insulin-producing bacteria (restriction enzyme, sticky ends, DNA ligase etc) with Chrisvensia while we were ON THE WAY TO THE MPR to put our bags down and go to the hall, and IT CAME OUT FOR Q10 HAHAHA GOD'S AWESOME. I really owe it all to God if I get an A2. Not A1, because I really didn't have the time to study, and an A1's just too much to ask for. (This reminds me of Chinese Os...)

TURN TO GOD! TURN TO GOD!

Study sessions:
Jurong West Primary School peeps! 6A, 6B, 6C.
TERESSA'S BIO FILE OMG
Teressa: Actually this isn't all. I didn't bring the last one-quarter!
Yingyan's brownieHer way of eating it
Chenting AGAIN! We both come here on days we don't have papers, so we keep seeing each other here.
Total disrespect for them, tsktsk ah Teressa.
Omg I really need to cut my fringe. I hate how it parts so much. I have a fringe for a reason - to cover my ugly forehead.
FOREVER FRIENDS

Okay I've got a stupid story to tell.
The Reason We All Love Biology
Yingyan was laughing at this picture non-stop:
(sperms and an egg lah -.-)
and I was like giving her the wth look, so I smsed Derrick (who was sitting a few tables away with his friends) about it. And then he asked her to check this out:
(Praying mantis feeding on dead caterpillar)
and
HAHAHAHAHA WTH WTH
And then Yingyan said Derrick looked like this:
I actually cried laughing.

No comments: