Oct 24, 2009

Wow

(Click for larger image)

Interesting, I've got 11 visitors from Australia, 11 from US, 5 from UK, 1 from New Zealand, 1 from Poland and 1 from an UNKNOWN country :O

Hello, world! ((((((((((((((((:

Oh and the Americans can go and read about my rant on Beyonce and the Australians can read my post about Australian universities (and comment please)!

Eh this is fascinating. Howcome so few people tag? ):
-
I'm watching Meet The Natives again - about a few Papua New Guinea tribesmen going to England for a cultural exchange. Oh please watch it it's on Nat Geo it's a really good show.
-
My wonderful spankin' English teacher.
明珠老师,我绝对不会让你失望的!
-
I just reunited with my kindergarten friend! Lydia Metzger, who migrated to France when we were in K2.
Lydia and me.
One of the reasons I love Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg totally deserves to be one of the richest billionares. (He invented Facebook in his Harvard Uni dorm room btw :O)
-

This is the last photo I took of Crescent on Friday, the last school day before the Os:
And now, goodbye.

No comments: