Oct 19, 2009

Waiting on the line (hanging by a thread)

Watched a show on Nat Geo yesterday called Meet the Natives it's awesome haha everyone go watch, Sunday 11pm!
It's this show where these like, tribal/village/rural people from Papua New Guinea go to England and experience life in a highly developed country. Bloody funny.

On this day exactly a week later, at this time,
I'll have finished taking my English O Level paper

and I'll be freaking out worrying about my A1
and preparing for Math.
I remember Laoshi doing the one-week-later thing on Monday morning a week before the Chinese Os. "On this day at this time one week later, you'll be pasting the labels onto your paper and getting ready to begin". I remember how we were all super freaked out.

Eh, they're both on Mondays. Ah, one more reason to hate Monday.

ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH

No comments: