Oct 18, 2009

Hold on little girl, show me what he's done to you

Went to the library at 9.50 to stand outside it and wait for it to open. I expected it to be a little emptier because the Sec 1-3 exams have ended, but it was more crowded than usual - with O' and A' level takers.
I suck, I'm at home now because I got irritated at Qn 4 of the A Math Mock Paper and the incessant chatter + muttering of the two people sitting opposite me (One of them was even saying her equations out as she was doing her accountancy stuff gosh I almost got up to find another seat) so I left the library.

See lah Suah has gotten me hooked onto Mr Big's To Be With You. :/ Suah do you have the song send me!

Occasionally I listen to JJ's songs and totally fall in love with his voice all over again. Ju Li, Bu Liu Lei De Ji Chang, Endless Road, Sarang Heyo, Shu Neng Sheng Qiao, I was actually smiling to myself in the library.

I think I do the world a favour when I dress plainer than I already am. I hate it when I see cute guys, they reach into my heart and mess it up, whether I know them or not. Tooooooot.

There was something more important I wanted to blog about but I can't remember what, and my mother's limiting my Internet time and she's pissed off like mad now but GOSH I REALLY DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THAT BLOODY QUESTION FOUR AGAIN I'LL CRY IN FRUSTRATION.

AND THAT SECOND BLOGSHOP PERSON I ORDERED STUFF FROM HASN'T EMAILED ME BACK YET. EITHER. AND I'M GOING TO BE SPENDING $28 WHEN I DON'T EVEN HAVE $12 AHH KILL ME NOW

No comments: