Oct 20, 2009

Okto makes for mindless humor

The Holy Spirit is fire.
When I speak in Tongues, it helps remind me that God lives within me. It's scary sometimes to know he sees all my faults, my detestable, horribly unclean sins He, a perfect being, should never have to witness. Undoubtedly, though, at times it's so reassuring and incredibly powerful when a tear mysteriously trickles down my cheek as I speak in Tongues even when I'm not sad - a sign of emotional healing, apparently - or when my heart burns with love for Him, something that feels so beautiful, even though the feeling doesn't last long - it's hard to get into that.

The Holy Spirit is the spark that started my heart beating - and the flame that keeps my soul alive.

-
kAiiZ ACVB#4 I think we're alone now. says (5:24 PM):
WHY ARE GUYS GROSS T.T
Stand up little girl, a broken heart can't be that bad says (5:24 PM):
shallow, horny, hot-tempered and opposite genders don't exactly understand each others' minds
kAiiZ ACVB#4 I think we're alone now. says (5:26 PM):
wah lao
i'm not shallow
i'm not hot-tempered
ya

-
There's some Junior Jams program and they're showing the auditions. Basically a kids' audition. There's this damn cute guy, Vicnesh, who's like "My main goal is to... have fun... so that I won't cry when I... get out" HAHA he reminds me a lot of my brother's friends somehow. I always refer to young boys who speak with intelligent humour as "my brother's friends' type". And there's this angmoh-ish girl who was so bent on gender equality and women's rights it was damn cute. Something about how guys are typically about drums and soccer but girls have the rights to play the drums too and that's why she's proud of being a drummer.

And now there's this very nerdy primary school girl with thick pink specs looking very professional while tuning someone's violin, mega cute.

-
I signed up for a half-hour long consultation with Miss Li (Weiyi) and I ended up taking 1.5 hours, which means I ate into ONE HOUR of a few other 4S2Aers' time. Gosh so sorry.

I also signed up for 7am-8am and %pm-6pm with Mrs Rupa on Friday, the last consultation day before English. I'm going to bombard her with essays; I gave her six to mark today and she only marked ONE! And it was a one-hour long consultation leh.

I got up at 4 today to do an essay about the day I felt the world crumbled around me. I didn't think I would have had much to write on that but I ended up taking four pages - and 1.5 hours, way too long. Mrs Rupa said it was "another heart rendering piece, as usual" but only gave it 23/30 because there were loopholes in the essay. Maybe after the O's I'll type it (and Mirrors) out. Only after the O's because there's not enough time to do it now.

-
Jessie and I are getting really excited - too excited - about what we're going to do after the O's (us and Jenna). Everyone must support us okay! When we get enough money from manufacturing and selling her clothes, we'll do some hims. I'm going to be the webmaster and in charge of all the admin stuff - duh, right? I love looking after websites/blogshops. (And I'm aiming for Mass Comm - something doesn't sound right.)

-
I aspire to have your lovely smooth radiant rosy complexion one day, W. Yours too J.
HAHAHA
-

I don't know why but I feel stupid today, a rush of inspiration/motivation to do something I typically do rashly before feeling a rush of humiliation and regret wash over me. Maybe that's what will happen later. I'm emailing and facebook-messaging Mandy Sellars. Heh heh heh.

I love Nat Geo/Discovery Channel documentaries; it's only a pity I'm unable to watch them all.
-

A certain someone said my display picture was "damn pretty" and asked "since when" I became "so pretty one". HAHAHA. Flattering comments make my day.

A compliment really touches me when I least expect one, because the other person isn't obliged to give it, and that shows its sincerity.

No comments: