Oct 30, 2009

God reigns

A Math Paper 2 was good. Slept for about 2.5 hours at Sumay's house so I was fine during the paper. I think I should be able to get about 97/100 or more, so it'll make up for all the marks I lost in Paper 1.

Thank you God. Prayed like craaaaazy yesterday night. I was incredibly demoralised and disheartened thanks to Paper 1 and the very hard mock paper the teachers uploaded. Thank God for His wisdom and guidance. This is A Math man.

Jessie once told me that God is a God who does great miracles for one with great faith, and small (but still miraculous nevertheless) miracles for those with small faith. I think God gives me little miracles to constantly remind me that He's there and I can always rely on Him. I remember how I kept praying for an A2 for Chinese Os even though it seemed quite impossible, and a little voice in my head mocked, "Why not pray for an A1, then?" and I simply thought "That's just crazy impossible, it'll never happen no matter what". I mean, I can't even do primary school Chinese. And I ended up getting an A1! I think this just helped me be reminded that God's always here for me and he can take care of my problems as long as I push them all to Him and rely on His guidance.

Practically camped at Sumay's house from Tuesday to today because her mum agreed to help me with Math. I'm totally indebted to her. I actually feel like I live in Sumay's house now.


-
I like studying in the library with friends (who study), it's always productive.
6B'05 mates! Derrick and Rachel. Primary school days, ah. I just realised that I actually used to sit beside the both of them in P5.

-
Guess who needs a haircut.
(Jessie, another ah lian shot for you!)
I think my fringe's quite okay when it's more to the side and doesn't totally cover my right eye though,
(Crap I look so weird)
but it's impossible to make it stay like that for more than two seconds. My fringe keeps getting into my eyes when I don't clip it up. It hurts. ):

-
Mum: Mark, I got you some reading material! *reads from the paper* Acne - its types, its causes and its solutions.
Mark: Er... I'll read it later.
Me: *laughs*
Mum: Karen, don't laugh ah. You've been there done that. In fact, you stayed there.

Where got!!! My complexion was in a frightening state two years ago, yah, because of Chingay (the makeup was so heavy during the Chingay & SYF period that a lot of pimples started appearing and my mum kept getting stronger and stronger face wash to get rid of them without knowing that my skin is extremely sensitive so it just got worse) but it's definitely a lot better now lor. I mean, it's obviously still far from perfect but definitely much better.

No comments: