Oct 27, 2009

E math

was okay. I copied all my answers down and compared them with Cui Xiao, Janey, Teryne and Yingyan later on. :D We're the best right.
I did the sinx=1/2 question wrongly, I did it in terms of pi. For the number patterns question I left my answer as 7(6-n)+3, didn't expand it, I hope they'll accept it. I wrote 70 5/6 for the percentage question while a lot of people wrote 70.8, I hope they'll accept my answer because I left it as a fraction. For the depth question my answer was 2 seconds but it was a completely random guess so my working made no sense, I hope they'll look only at the answers.

Will be sleeping over at Sumay's, will be doing A Math tonight even though tomorrow's E Math Paper 2. I've got this little bit of hope that I just might be able to get an A1 for A Math, so I want to fight for that. Pray for me (:


-
It's been two years -
since the 27th of October 2006.

I thought of you again today
and the tears started flowing uncontrollably.

I thought I'd be stronger by now.

No comments: