Oct 29, 2009

Stupid bell curve

I think I did pretty badly for A Math. Didn't do 19 marks' worth of questions and made a stupid stupid mistake that cost me 1 mark, so that leaves me with 60/80 = 75% on the dot. If the bell curve goes even 0.1% higher I won't get my A1. Then again, there's still Paper 2 tomorrow. PRAY FOR ME!!!!

I really want to go to Trinity, but I doubt I'll be able to afford it unless I get a scholarship, and since I was actually aiming for an L1R5 raw score of 9 it'll take a miracle for me to get a really good raw score, like THE BEST raw score aka. 6, so that I might be able to get a scholarship. Might. And so I need all the A1s I can get. Thank goodness I've got more than enough CCA points (about 33 I think) so I'll be able to get two points deducted - which means now I've got to aim for 4 points.

-.-

A MATH PAPER TWOOOOO OMGGGGG

At least E Math was okay. My E Math score's definitely more than 90% (I wrote all my answers down for Sumay's mum to mark :D) so my A1's pretty secure, right? I doubt the bell curve will rise to 90%.

!!!

No comments: