Sep 30, 2009

MY JJ IS IN SINGAPORE NOWWWW

I KNOW EVEN THE JJ FANS DON'T CARE AND O'S ARE LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY AND I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO JJ'S SONGS IN SO LONG BUT I SUDDENLY FEEL THIS RUSH OF EXCITEMENT WHOO MY JJ

I don't want to think about graduation. I love this school too much and... Crescentians have this thing about them. Even in those you don't know. Open-armed warmth and laugh-out-loud friendliness, with a touch of sophistication (in most Crescentians anyway, i.e. not the one that calls me Karen Fatty Ho). It's almost like all the Crescentians across the level share a sort of mutual understanding, an invisible bonding. I love Crescent too much to bear to leave.

Stepping down from Dance was painful enough.

Champions' Seminar
was actually very interesting. I don't regret sacrificing study time for it. Table 9 consisted of Glenda, Lingling, Sharon, Amanda, Shuzhen, Kelly, Sophie and me. When they played the video Crescent Dance screamed when we appeared (like how we did two years ago, only louder).
The souvenirs were beautiful.
Us: *switch the egg-shaped lights on* Ohh, colour! Eh? Mine's red yours is blue.. eh is it changing - OMG IT CHANGED COLOUR! OMG! AHH! SO COOL! IT CHANGED COLOUR!!!
It was really amusing to notice how everyone was so fascinated by the lights' ability to change their colours.


Studying with Cui Xiao was actually productive. I managed to force myself to stay awake and do some work. :O

I love my mum's cupcakes. And check out the whipped cream.


My P3-P4 classmate Wanie, and my Sec 1 - Sec 2 classmate Yeeshan. :D Love. Nostalgia.

No comments: