Sep 28, 2009

'Cos of the heart that beats in me

I can't believe some people don't know the song Don't Trust Me. I mean, I thought I was Ahma enough. I've always known the song, of course, but I only managed to get the song recently (from Linus :D), so I only started really listening to it properly recently. Gosh I love it. I don't know why but I'm addicted to three fast songs now - Amigo, Sorry Sorry and Don't Trust Me. I could put the songs on loop forever. This is unusual for me because I'm the kind who loves emo songs, but I guess I can't listen to emo songs now because... my heart isn't fully healed yet. These songs keep me awake so I actually do my A math instead of falling asleep. :D

If I could get high on songs, Don't Trust Me would do it.

Maddie, watch this. THIS SONG THIS SONG IS CALLED DON'T TRUST ME



There's a mega cute music video, this Asian version, that Mingxuan showed us all in class once. It's really cute / the bomb etc etc and I'll upload it here when I can find it.

And here's Amigo, I LOVE the starting of the video. I love the concept of how the world is black and white at first, and then there's this orange sparkly glow when he sees the girl, and the girl's glow in her hand, the hot orange fiery glow on him where she touches him, leaving a fiery trail of passion behind as her hand slips away. The feelings are so.... incredibly well described with that glowy thingy. Shucks since when did my vocab skills become so terrible?
Well, watch it. At least watch the first part. You'll know what I mean when you see it. Or those who've experienced it before will know how it feels, anyway. The sudden intense heat and the lurch in your heart as it's screaming, busting with lust - so accurately described by that orange glow.


No comments: