Aug 11, 2009

WHAT?!

Now I get what Amelia's talking about:


WHY'S THE MARGIN SO SMALL?!?!?!?!

*hyperventilates*

Can someone help me?!?! I like this blogskin, I don't want to change it ))): I just changed it! >:(

If this problem persists and nobody teaches me how to correct it by...7pm or so, I'll change blogskin. *sniff sniff*

HEH HEH HEH. At my mum's office now. Walked to Redhill from school only to realise that my EZ-link card didn't have enough money in it to take the MRT home, and I only had $1.20 so I didn't have enough money to top up, so I WALKED all the way to Bukit Merah Interchange and then FOUND MY WAY WITHOUT DIRECTIONS to my mum's office (Connection One, Tower 5)!!! I'M THE PRO RIGHT. I've never gone from Bukit Merah to my mum's office before, and I MANAGED TO FIND MY WAY THERE HAHAHA. My mother was incredibly shocked. I bet she didn't even expect me to be able to reach Bukit Merah Interchange with her instructions ("From the taxi stand at Redhill, cross the road to the market, and then just walk straight, straight, straight, until you see a MacDonald's"). She's used to me being hopelessly lost all the time.

WAHAHAHA. I'm the pro.

FREE INTERNET ACCESS, and FREE OUTGOING CALLS with her office phone! Guess who won't be doing her homework today :D

O's results weren't released today lah, stupid rumours >:(

No comments: