Aug 10, 2009

It's been a friggin' month.

Why isn't the library open today? ): I hate doing my work at home. Yesterday I "did work" the whole day and only managed to finish my E Math Paper 2. And today, I've been working on my Lit essay for two hours and I've only done three paragraphs. Unproductive or what?

-

It's been a month; it's time I got you out of my mind.

Yet these few days, the memories are coming back to me, flooding my mind, and hitting me harder than before. Memories of how you used to hug me, your love and warmth drowning me; memories of the way you looked into my eyes and smiled when we were in your room, knowing that for that moment, nothing else in the world mattered, and our minds were totally focused on each other and nothing else; memories of how strongly and desperately I kissed you, until you became breathless and were going to faint, and I cried because I didn't mean to do that to you; that rush of love was too strong to control.

It's time I moved on, ass. Yet now everything reminds me of you and us. Everything. Even Hillsong, wth.
No longer can I listen to JJ's songs, to any Chinese songs, or even to slow English songs, especially the ones I used to listen to when we were together, and especially The Reason and Always Be My Baby. Now I can only listen to Avril's Let Go on repeat, despite having more than a thousand songs in my iPod. I don't know how long this will continue. How pathetic can I get?

I need to get you out of my friggin' mind. It's been a month, and I can't let you affect me longer than this. Prelims are in two weeks, and O's are just around the corner. I need a closure to this but I know I'm not even ready for that yet.

Someone please save me from myself; my mind's killing me.


"How do you feel when you see her now?"
"Nothing. It's like, the feelings have all gone. I don't feel anything now."
"Wow. I hope I'd be able to get to that stage someday."


Chinese O's results on Tuesday. Pray I'll get an A2, please please I can't get any lesser than an A2, although it's very very likely I'll get a B.

No comments: