Aug 13, 2009

Tag leh!

Hmmmmm, there were 52 unique visitors to my blog on Tuesday and THE LAST TAG I'VE RECEIVED WAS ON MONDAY!!!! Why like thaaaat, people ): Tag! I want to know who's reading heehee.

Joke of the century:
On a Facebook quiz I once said (rather sarcastically btw) that I had a tattoo of a red heart with a dagger pierced through it, on my left boob over where the heart's supposed to be.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YD ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT HAHAHAHAHAHA
"If I'm not wrong, you have a tattoo on your left boob ar?"
SHIZ that made me laugh like mad. Totally woke me up HAHAHA

It sucks to have subconscious expectations of somebody, of a friend, because those expectations usually go unmet.
GRR


Why won't you admit it? Am I that bad? Is being my friend that humiliating?


Shyan wants to take unglam photos of me as a form of revenge, because I keep taking unglam photos of her (and the rest of the class. Not intentionally! Shyan, maybe you're just unglam all the time hahaha)
So I let her take a really stupid picture of me. She's posting it on Facebook.
"Think of an alliteration! Something Karen"
"Kissable Karen"
"IN YOUR DREAMS!"

Mrs Rupa: Uh...Kinky!

No comments: