Aug 9, 2009

"I want to be a singer, like Kylie Minogue!"

"You think Jurong only have factories is it?" HAHA I LOVE BARBARELLA

VOCALUPTOUS performed! Too bad the first performance wasn't acapella. My dad was from the group too (!), but he gave it up when his workload got too heavy. -.- I think they sounded really nice when they were singing the national anthem! Go Vocaluptous :D

OH GOSH I LOVE SERGEANT DOLLAH'S DANCING HAHAHAHAHA. And the Lion Dance was SUPER CUTE CAN!

Juniors, I hope you guys enjoyed performing! They didn't show much of it on TV, they were more focused on Mark Lee and Sergeant Dollah (whatever his real name is LOL), but from what I saw it was okay! (:
A Sec 1 Mayflower dancer got knocked down by a taxi on 7th Aug, now she's in the ICU I think? Man I would have hated to be her - she must've been looking forward to this, especially because this is be her first year in Mayflower Dance. Poor thing, take care, I'll be keeping you in my prayers too (:

Yao De wants to join the parade!
YD: Will tell you when I join the parade! Hahaha! Wah. Super cool leh.
Me: What do they do anyway?
YD: March??



And friends, SILVANA'S MOTHER AND BROTHER were in The New Paper! :D Did anyone else see them? I recognised them only because Andre looked so much like Vana! But Vana's beauty is incomparable to others', of course ;D
vs.

Vana's mum's right ;D


Singapore Idol: The next Avril Lavigne! HAHAHA

No comments: