Aug 28, 2009

I have humongous thighs

(I've updated with a post below this. I put it below this because it's rather full of rubbish)

Bikinis, masturbation, wet dreams, big boobs, oral sex -
Guys like YD & BK ought to be eternatlly grateful to have met such an open-minded female friend like me ;)

Hello world. This is another post I wish everyone could read. My stupid thoughts yet again.

"I miss the warmth of a hug"

We girls are fortunate enough to be able to receive hugs from our friends whenever we're in need of one. There are hugs from my friends I'll never forget:

The hug Janice gave me during Festival of Praise, when she told me to stop thinking about the breakup and everything would turn out fine;
The long long hug Xiaoxuan gave me, as she prayed for me in Tongues, when I was sobbing in terror at the sight of everyone getting slain during the Zone Meeting;
The hugs Maddie whines and reaches out for (and I gladly give her) when we're about to part, unspoken I'll-Miss-Yous;
The hug Janice asked for - "Can someone give me a hug?" - on April Fools' 2008, when she was distraught over JJ's announcement that he was going to leave the music industry;
and especially the small but very, very, very sweet and comforting hug Janey gave me when I was crying over the breakup. (and I'll always remember the Nin Jiom sweet she gave me that happened to have a smiley face on it)

Oh, and the hugs I gave my wailing Sec 4 Dancemates (especially Joan) and teary-eyed juniors during the Asian Youth Games, our last performance together. I remember my dear juniors, red-eyed and makeup smudged from the tears, asking "Karen, can I hug you?"
Awwwwwwww. I'd never forget those. I felt so loved as a senior (and the Discipline Mistress at that!)

No, I can't live without the random hugs from my dear friends. The amount of love, warmth, care, reassurance and comfort conveyed in a single simple hug can be overwhelming.

So, what do (single) guys do when they feel sad and lonely and would like to feel the love of the friends around him? Hugging another guy would be so gay right.
Perhaps even guys need friendly hugs once in a while too.

..
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. (((:

Dear girl friends, let's do our guy friends a favour and give them a nice, warm, friendly hug. (:


(Except Jenna - her boobs are so gigantic, they'd be all the guys would be hugging)

No comments: