Aug 28, 2009

And I'm still blogging

Meeting today:

Spent ten minutes looking for my phone. I wish all my valuables came with tracking devices.

Wore the new blue thing I bought from F21, the one my mum said she's got trouble imagining me in because I wear black all the time (she's in Malaysia now so she hasn't really seen me in it yet). I wanted to wear my white shorts but something happened so I wore my leggings instead. I felt like a friggin' ah lian wearing what I was wearing man. I was actually wearing a pair of kitten heels, and was running towards the bus stop from my void deck when I decided that flats would be a better idea, so I ran back to my house to change shoes. Then when I was running to the bus stop again with my flats, I realised that I find it easier to run in my kitten heels than in both my pairs of flats. My flats keep coming out.

'Kay, anyway, I was supposed to meet them at Raffles City's Ministry of Food, but my failing memory caused me to get off the train at Raffles Place instead. Spent a few minutes looking at the directory confusedly before realising I had gotten off at the wrong stop.

So okay, when I was at Raffles City it was around 6.40-6.45. I spent so long searching like mad for MOF. Walked past every single shop on the first floor of the shopping centre. Its unit number is #01-45, and Starbucks' unit number is #01-46 so I thought it'd be near Starbucks, so I went there, and then I went downstairs to the marketplace, before I admitted defeat and called Claudia. I reached MOF at around 7.

MOF is on the OUTSIDE of Raffles City. *smacks head*

Yes, and I immediately recognised one of them. Chase. She was one of those in the group of people who interviewed Lukhei and me at the bus stop. And she told me she recognised me too, even before today's meeting - she'd looked at my blog earlier on and recognised me from the pictures. Like wow okay :O Hello Chase, if you see this!

The other three of them had left already, Claudia told me they came in uniform and they were carrying books and they were in a rush to go home and study. And I was like,
in a rush to go home and study?!?!!


Like GREAT, these are the people I'm competing against for the O's. THEY RUSHED HOME TO STUDY?!?! Great. Looking at how much I'm studying, I might as well give up now. No way I'm going to get a good score when these people are mugging their heads off and I'm........blogging.

After that I went to and get Teressa's present HEH. And my phone ran out of battery, so I had to search high and low for a public phone to call my dad. He told me to go to Jurong Point to meet them for dinner, and I was like, wow, haven't I slacked enough today already? Then at Jurong Point I had to go search for another public phone. Gosh I felt like an idiot.

Ate at LJS. I feel the fats forming inside me already. Like as if my thighs aren't flabby/fat enough. I saw this really skinny girl today, and she was wearing one of those skirts that make most of our legs look really fat, but she looked great in it 'cos her legs were so maddeningly skinny. Gosh I hate my thighs.

-

$1200.
Should I save it up for my new tablet? Since the one I got this year was stolen (my fault, stupid me), I doubt my parents would be willing to get another one for me so soon. Should I save it up? I want to try applying to be an English teacher in my primary school next year. Some of the English teachers there need English lessons man. I remember correcting my English teacher in P1 before (its versus it's). I'm appalled at how my primary school looks down on the P1 kids. It's like they grabbed any old teacher to teach English. Even my engrish also more powderful than hers sialz.

I'll also be giving 10% to Church as tithes. Oh yes. It'll be hard to part with $120, but really, I owe it all to God anyway! I just hope it goes to the Building Fund and not to the printing of leaflets. I really don't know why they do it. It's such a waste of paper + money ):

No comments: