Aug 30, 2009

I LOVE IT WHEN CUTE GUYS CRY

Yamashita Tomohisa. I can't seem to find a good picture of him.
I don't think he looks good actually, but I think he was really cute in Proposal Daikusen. His emo look's mega cute. When he's thinking, or acting cool/emo, his lips sort of pucker up a very little bit. WAHAHAHAHA
I like the scene he hugged Rei and asked her to marry him, at night on the bridge, when she was going to accept the teacher's proposal lol. GOSH SO CUTE when he hugged her can.
THIS SCENE

And the scene where he cried in the chapel. I'm such a sadist. But seriously. HEH HEH HEH


His proposal in the final episode. But I guess you wouldn't get it if you didn't watch the whole thing. I think the show's really nice. I like the childhood memories. Yamashita (Character name: Iwase Ken) and the girl, Rei, were classmates since primary school. I think it's beaufitul to have your childhood friend, who grew up with you and really knows everything about you, end up being your husband/wife, yes?

No comments: