Jul 8, 2009

But you're still a really really good friend.

OJY:"Sex is goood! Right Karen?" *slaps arm onto my back*
"Ahh! I'm an upright Christian!"

I think that was a wrong thing to say, for reasons I'm not willing to say here. Sorry babe. I change my answer to what you expected it to be. HAHA. But my point still stands, I'm trying to get away from stuff like that.

"But I think it's good for working people, because you know they don't really get exercise, then you know when you do it, like, vigorously, then you get your exercise!"
HAHA WTH.



O:
You're corrupted enough; getting yourself corrupted is one thing, I just wish you wouldn't spread your corruptness to others, others who are still pure and have a bright future in purity.

I'm sorry. I just can't say I don't feel anything about this.

No comments: