Jun 17, 2009

Guilt

Dillema



Day #1:
1 Cor 6:18-20 "Sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. Don't you realise that your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you at a high price. So you must honour God with your body."

1 John 2:4-6 "If someone claims, 'I know God', but doesn't obey God's commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth. But those who obey God's word truly show how completely they love him. That is how we know we are living in him. Those who say they live in God should live their lives like Jesus did."


I'm trying, or I'm trying to try, but I can't do it without You.





I FINISHED MY A MATH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!! But I've got 3 foolscap paper lines' worth of questions I don't know how to do. :/ Right. On to E Math, and then Lit, English, Bio, and rewriting all my Geog notes. :/ But I've only got till Sunday! D: Next Mon - Sat is taken up by AYG practices & rehearsals. I should get off the comp.

No comments: