Jun 18, 2009

Day 3

Gave up on fasting at around 3-4 because my nose was running & I was sneezing really badly :/ The last time I tried to fast when I was sick, it was spiritually very unfulfilling, and Jt told me I shouldn't fast when I'm sick 'cos it's like offering a disabled lamb as a sacrifice or something. I don't know what to believe, but anyway, I was sick. :/ (And I still am) I probably wasted, like, TWO trees' worth of tissue paper today. :/

Finished up John, very interesting!

John 17:17 "Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth."

John 17:19 "I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so that they can be made holy by your truth."

(Holy sacrifice? Ouch D:)

K today was mega unproductive because I slept a lot and didn't do much work. I might as well not waste my time taking the MYEs 'cos I'll fail everything anyway.

No comments: