May 5, 2009

& AS IF there's more than enough time

I SLEPT AT 2.30 BECAUSE I SPENT TWO HOURS MAKING NOTES ABOUT STUFF THAT TURNS OUT TO BE REDUNDANT AND THAT WON'T BE TESTED?!!!!!!!
And I still haven't even started making Globalisation notes which would probably take what, seventy-two more hours -.- 
And that's just MAKING NOTES! 
What about MEMORIZING EVERYTHING FROM SEC 3 AND 4 OH MY GOODNESS
And tomorrow I have Chinese Prelims which means I'll probably stay up until 1am memorizing the thousands of  idioms and phrases in my Chinese file and notebook and Laoshi's handouts. 
Oh yes and formats. FORMATS!!!!!!!

Hello my Chinese standard is seriously like maggot, how am I supposed to score my B3/A2 tomorrow?! AHH AND I HAVEN'T DONE THE TWO CHINESE FORMAL LETTERS DUE TOMORROW! 

Hellooooo I'm dead. Yes the sense of urgency is finally beginning to kick in. NO TIME NO TIME!!!!! How can I make notes on the whole of Globalisation PLUS memorize all my Sec 3 + 4 SS notes in a day (after my Chinese)?! GAHHHHHH

No comments: