May 27, 2009

4 more days to O's

De-stressing with Jessie, Cuixiao, Kelly etc was hilarious and I've got a few videos, I'll upload them when I can.
Stupid Cuixiao and her stupid nan ren song HAHAHA

We got our results for the 2006 paper. FOR ONCE I got an A2 for Paper 2 (a low A2 - 70.7%, but still!), but when I calculated my Paper 1 and 2 results I got a B3 -.- Add the results with my Listening compre and Oral, and I'll most probably get C5 for overall.

JIU MING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks to Lukhei, I got interviewed by some people doing an interview for a poly (Singapore Poly I think) at the bus stop outside school. I hope they only use the video for reference purposes because my hair looked like crap and I was sweating like mad.


I am FREAKING MAD at the first H1N1 case in Singapore, because it means 
THERE MIGHT BE NO DANCE CAMP!!!
T.T
There WILL be Dance camp this year NO MATTER WHAT. Even if it's in December. GRR I WANT DANCE CAMP!!!!! It took us so long to persuade the teachers, and now that they're finally willing, this crops up? UGH! Like Dance camp is a yearly tradition but we haven't had camp in two years. We really have to do it this year.



On a final note, 
God is great. (:

No comments: