May 27, 2009

I LOST MY WALLET.

And that's a tragedy because it contains:
- My IC (not important but apparently I need to make a new one. And make a stupid police report.)
- Miyazaki (Dance) '07 neoprints (but I looked really shitty and ahlian-wannabe so that doesn't matter)
- 4 JJFC membership cards (one card per year) (JJ!!!!)
- Baby's little drawing for me on our 300th day (Haha that was so long ago)
- My couple ring (Okay this is serious. It costs $88 per pair and I've lost it before and he bought another one for me. Now I lost it again. I CANNOT BELIEVE MYSELF)
 
...and the wallet is old, yes, but it was a gift from Jt AND it was limited edition so it was quite expensive. Memories memories memories memories memories.
I HOPE I CAN FIND MY WALLET ):


Happy 19th month baby ((((:

No comments: