Apr 5, 2009

I must remember not to wear my cross when I go out for dinner with my grandmother

Saturday - Jacey came to my house to study and do homework (:

Revised Differentiation with her. I did my A math homework but uh, only could finish like one question because I couldn't do all the others -.-

We pigged out like mad. Jacey used the phrase 拼命地吃 haha.

Oh and, I have this really weird craving for fishballs. Whenever I feel like eating I'd just go to the fridge and get a few fishballs. :/ I thought I was the only one until my mum said she had that weird habit too! And now JACEY tells me she has this habit too. Hahahahaha. Does anyone else have this weird craving?

Oh yes and later on my family and I and Jacey went out for dinner with my grandmother at Square II, went to some HK restaurant...

Spinach soup. Looks extremely disgusting right?
It tasted really nice though! The texture was a lot like shark's fin soup, because it was very thick and there were little bits of egg white that were like the shark's fin pieces or something. It's just that the shark's fin soup is saltier.
(SAVE THE SHARKS! DRINK SPINACH SOUP WITH EGG WHITE!)

OH AND THEIR MANGO PUDDING DESSERT THING IS THE BOMB

(By the way, in this picture you can see my hidden dimple! Oh yay!)

No comments: