Mar 17, 2009

We've changed.

Remember those times we could chat with each other for hours on end?
And how I'd meet you to pass you something and it'd take almost two hours even though we met just below my block, because we had so much to say to each other?
Remember how we could laugh at almost everything?
How we could stay up all night just listening to music and chatting?
How we could practically read each others' minds?
How everytime we were going to put the phone down either you or I would go "Oh yah! You know right..." and we'd continue talking for at least another hour?

Now, what's this distance between us?
Why is it that when we meet, we don't talk anymore? Are we afraid? Afraid that we'd realise how far apart we've grown?

I still treasure you as a friend and no matter what, I hope we'll still remain friends. You really mean a lot to me.

No comments: