Jan 13, 2009

Tiffy tagged me

1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2.At the end, you will need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list down their names.
3.People who get tagged need to post 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
4.NO TAGGING BACK PLEASE!! :D

1) When I'm emo, I can sound happy/hyper on my blog posts. Like Japan for example. I think everyone'd agree that I had a great time there. Well the place was great, but I felt terrible the entire time, I missed Baby and J4m too much. I was nearly crying half the time too, including when I was blogging. (I would've let the tears fall if my mum wasn't there actually.)

2) When someone says something bad about someone, I always assume it's me. Probably because I always feel inferior to people. 

3) I used to cry to Guin a lot regarding Dance discipline matters.  

4) I've learnt how to swim 3 times. I still can't swim now. 

5) I'm hooked onto this Japanese doctor series called Code Blue / Doctor Heli (:

6) My mum says when I was a baby I hardly ever cried and when I did I'd stop very easily and I was damn well-behaved :D 

7) I used to be allergic to chocolates. And oranges and peas and red food colouring.

8) I want to further my studies in Japan cos it's such a nice place, but I need Jap classes (now).

9) To the only person I'm having a fight with: It's been  4 months. I wish we were friends. I miss you as a friend.

10) To the people who mean the most to me: Just to let you know, you do mean the most to me. Because I know our group doesn't mean as much to the rest of you.

I'm tagging everyone and noone, so whoever's bored can do it haha.  

No comments: