Jan 11, 2009

I got 95/100 for my Gr. 5 Piano theory exam! :D :D

I don't know why, but I've been in this terrible mood for the past few days. Maybe it's just that I'm really really tired, not enough sleep and everything. Not even during the weekends, because of Sat's CCA day and my piano lessons on Sun. I need sleep. But I feel like doing something fun. But I feel too tired to do anything. I feel weird. I'm getting very irritable these days.

Fri's CAMPFIRE:
Rocked, that's all I can say, yay had a lot of fun. But I brought this can of glitter hairspray that cost like $7 that I'd never used before, and then the whole can got used up ): $7 is a lot to a broke person okay!
The dance was quite okay I think, but our salsa part was damn out of beat, super fast, so we were all like "huh". But anw, was fun (: Went to eat at Subway immediately after that, I regret not staying to watch. ): I'll come back again next year!

Sat's CCA DAY:
Sucked. Our Dance stall was damn empty nobody went there lor. And we thought we weren't going to perform anything so we didn't get any performance ready, then suddenly we were told that we were going to perform so we all panicked, and we danced Ketchup and Flush Toilet (Orientation 2005 or 2006 ah?) haha and most of the Sec 2s didn't know the Flush Toilet dance very well so it was damn screwed. Ketchup was also really screwed. Both dances were terrible lah basically.
I felt so .. ashamed of our CCA. And all the other performing groups were great, they came prepared and did a great job. We were like... I was too ashamed to go around and say I LOVE DANCE because we did so badly. I was damn ashamned and disappointed.
And then later during practice I got damn pissed. I was really really really really angry. I wanted to shout so badly but I couldn't. I just... got really angry at everyone, we were being so inefficient. Previous practs also. Well I know we can do better. We just need to pull ourselves together.

Cymbals people :JIA YOU!

For self reference (and to Chelsea and Regina and Valencia and Joycelyn):
1st section:
Qi Shi, Ping Gu, Da Tou
Qi Shi, Ping Gu, Pao, Qi Shi, Ping Gu, Qi Bu
Qi Shi, Ping Gu, Xiao Qian
Qi Shi, Ping Gu, Ending (:

...I think. Eudea/Amanda Yew, you don't read my blog but if you happen to, and if what I typed is wrong, please correct me!

No comments: