Jan 25, 2009

Hello everyone

I've got no reuinion dinner today because my grandmother is attending some wedding dinner. o.o

Who else is free this evening? SMS me! :D :D :D

Saturday - Shopping (:
Jt Mad and I met at Far East at 1.45, then we walked around and around and around. We ate shaved milk ice thingy, super nice.

All I bought was a very cute hairclip with a small hat on it (so when I wear it it looks like I've got a small hat on my head) (Will take pictures another time) and a really nice rocking horse necklace.

Met Jason and Xueling laoshi at Wheelock Place to talk about the "traumatic incident". Learnt a bit, felt a bit better, thanks laoshi and Jason (:

Then went to meet my mum while the rest went for service (I'm not allowed to go for service), and had the BEST SHOPPING TRIP EVER!
Usually when I go out I don't even manage to buy anything and I feel so irritated in the end because I feel like I'd wasted my time, but this time I BOUGHT A LOT! :D :D
Well okay it's not a lot, but it's a lot for ME because it's like, normal for me to walk around for 6 hours and buy, like, only one item. o.o Yeah I suck haha.

1. Black leggings - f21 ($28)
2. White shorts - f21 ($33)
3. THIS ULTRA SUPER MEGA CUTE tank top - Pull & Bear ($30)
4. That layered-tones pink skirt (the one a lot of people wear with tanks) ($20)
5. Purple tee and black weird vest thing like the one in Mphosis - Zara ($50)
6. White tank - Topshop ($16)
7. That hat thing (from Far East) ($6)
8. Rocking horse necklace (from Far East) ($15)
9. Undergarments + safety shorts so my mum won't kill me for wearing skirts

I feel ultra mega satisfied. My mum said she won't be giving me an ang pow this year, but oh who cares, I BOUGHT MORE CLOTHES TODAY THAN I USUALLY BUY IN A YEAR MAN! :D
(I know I'm deprived. But I'm happy k)

No comments: