Jan 25, 2009

TO J4M

OI J4M!

VISIT YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS LEHHHH
Did you guys even realise I created a Band for us haha. I created it long ago k, and IIIIIIII am the one who brought the Fame level up from 0 to 410! Not easy one k! I used up all my money buying instruments for myself, Jt and Jan. Somemore I didn't buy the cheapo ones! I bought slightly better ones! (Couldn't buy the really good ones because I've no money) I can't even buy an instrument for Maddie now because I've used up all my Energy doing CHORES for other people to earn money to buy instruments for Jt and Jan so I've no money for Maddie already aiyoh.

You guys, CHIP IN!! XP Buy yourselves better instruments if you can, my instrument's the Loudhailer (I'm a Singer).
AND, help me by battling bands to earn more fame also! Note: Don't battle Willies band, 13 Abused Kitties, and ESPECIALLY not Saunders' band. Don't battle anyone who has members with high levels or the bands with more fame than ours cos we'll lose and we'll lose fame!

NOTE: WILLIE AND SAUNDERS BEAT US A LOT OF TIMESSSSSS D:

No comments: