Dec 3, 2008

Day 10: Miyazaki

Ohohohohohoho, Yuko(my host last year)'s father took us around today, today we went to two shrines and that Pacific Ocean place (when I went there last year in Nov, I met Xinyi and her host family haha). Yeah I went there last year but I never went down to the sea, this time I went, haha. There's this thing called a Devil's Washboard, it looks like a washboard, it's made of rocks but they were eroded due to volcanic eruptions uh. Will upload pics. Super pretty. Saw a whole load of hermit crab shells lol, and lots of very pretty colourful shells. Both my brother and I slipped and fell on the wet rocks -.- (And I got moss on my stupid white $130 espirit jacket, hurray, my jacket now has moss, milo and tomato sauce stains)

Went to Aeon heh, the biggest shopping centre in Miyazaki, but only had enough time to look around the first floor -.- The fun things are all on the second floor can!

Dinner: Yuko, her parents, Nonoka's sister (I can't remember her name), her mother, the Sajafa guy (He's freaking funny) and his wife came to our cottage hotel thing for a potluck party, damn funny.
Nonoka's sister has a boyfriend in SINGAPORE!!! He's in Poly now, they like, met when the guy came to her high school on an (you guessed it) EXCHANGE PROGRAMME. Like that also can! Not bad uh. Love overcomes all obstacles (; Including language obstacles, culture differences, and the fact that they're hundreds of kilometres apart and Nonoka's sister has only come to Singapore 4 times to visit him. Poor her, long distance relationships must suck ):
The Sajafa guy kept asking my brother and I to come back to Miyazaki in the future, and they were like 'Next time invite us to your wedding' and my dad was like 'Next time she come back with her husband and a baby uh!' and they started laughing about it and talking about my marriage and what shit. And I tried to laugh, but my heart was wrenching inside. I miss you baby. I want to come back to Miyazaki when we're married (:

But..

Life sucks. I don't want to talk about it here. About my parents and how they... expect me to be somebody I'm not at all. What would happen by the time I'm married? They'd probably have thrown me out of the house by then.

-.-

Going to Fuokoka (is that how you spell it?) tomorrow. I hope I can find the earphones.


Just a few more days, baby, till I can hear your voice again.

No comments: