Dec 5, 2008

Day 2nd Last: Fukuoka

Not much lah' didn't have enough time to shop much ): Got a cute beanie, but I've no idea when I'll be able to use it again.

Didn't manage to find the headphones anymore ): Sorry Jt, Jan, Mad, Celeste and Jollin! Wanted to buy a pair that was covered in army prints but my dad didn't want me to get headphones cos they're bulky and hot -.- walked around thousands of electronic stores in the past two weeks and now he tells me this!

Didn't manage to buy Jacey's and Sarah's birthday presents, was too short of cash D: Ohhhmannn now Idk what to get them.

Got Jt the pea pod keychain (the one Jan has. I got one for myself too! They're damn cute, wanted to buy more to sell/give but was too short of cash), got Jan, Jt, Mad and Sumay the cute socks from Harajuku, and got Baby mini Gatsby tins :D vey cute! And instead of the capital G on the tin, it's a small G. XD

Happy lah. But I wish I'd gotten more stuff. So much to see! But the stuff here are really quite expensive lah. So many things I wanted to get but couldn't!

Oh and I saw a number of high schoolgirls (or they looked like they were in high school anw) with the shortest school skirts ever, like, just below their friggin ass, if they wore FBTs underneath they'd probably show can!!

No comments: