Dec 2, 2008

Day 9: Miyazaki

Er... it's day 9 right? I lost count -.-

Anyway, IM IN MIYAZAKI OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
AND GUESS WHAT! I'M STAYING IN THE HOTEL THE TEACHERS STAYED IN LAST YEAR WHEN WE CAME HERE!
AND MY BREAKFAST PLACE IS THE SAME BREAKFAST PLACE WE ATE AT HAHAHA!

Omg Cottage Himuka is HUMONGOUS k. The apartment's like a big house, my mum says she wants our next house to be like that. It's much bigger than my HDB flat >.< It's super cool. Will upload pictures when I get back!

AND GUESS WHAT, ASSUMPTION ENG SCH AND PRESBY HIGH ARE HERE TOO! Last year we went to Miyazaki with Presby High, AES and Singapore Poly. I'll be having dinner with the schools, and my host family, and the president of SAJAFA (again haha). Damn damn cool.

Oh and my host mother happened to go to Nagasaki and Aso on the days we went too! HOW FREAKING COINCIDENTAL IS THAT! She took Presby high from Narita Airport to Nagasaki and THEY VISITED THE ATOMIC BOMB MUSEUM TOO! Damn coincidental can! It's a wonder I didn't bump into them.

Eh not fair can, Presby and AES are here this year, why Crescent not here huh! ):

Oh man the teachers were so damn lucky last year. The rooms are so freaking huge. I'm sharing a bedroom with my brother and our bedroom leads to this gigantic balcony that leads to the living room :D My parents' room has this big space with a table and four cushion chair thingies, the room is 8 tatami mats big (It's a seperate place from their beds but it's still in the bedroom) and their bedroom has two western-style beds PLUS three more futons in the closet, so like seven people can sleep in the apartment altogether! (My brother's and my bedroom has two beds)

Happy happy happy now. K, gotta get ready for dinner (with AES and PHS :O)

And and Debra is in Japan too! She's staying in Shinjuku (the place I stayed at when I was in Tokyo for the first 3 days) but in a different hotel from mine. She went to see Mt Fuji yesterday!! And she's going to Harajuku today! (Where I bought the cute things for j4m and Sumay)

Oh yayyyyy happy happy


(But it'd only be complete if you were here, I miss you)

No comments: