Nov 29, 2008

Day 6: Nagasaki

Jt emailed me a link to a JJ vid, in the vid JJ TAKLS ABOUT J4M A LOT OMGOMGOMG HE REMEMBERS US!!!!!!
Unfortunately my mum's Blackberry can't view vids. Will post link up here as soon as I watch it!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH JJ REMEMBERS USSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

On my way to Nagasaki. I lublub Mark's host family's grandmother. The host father damn cute also. He speaks a bit of Chinese so we communicate in Chinese, he calls the grandmother is Lao Lao (old old, as in the Lao in Lao Shi) and he calls his wife his Ai Ren. Damn sweet right!! (To his wife. What he calls his mother is so stupidly cute)
TODAY THE OB PERFORMING CREW WILL BE PERFORMING AT SOME CHARITY EVENT AT HEEREN!!!!!!
Well, J4M isn't performing but the rest if them are (: Zhi Tian, Gary, Gabriel, Adeline and two others I think?
Idk what time it starts but should be in the evening ah. Whoever is free today, go to heeren and support then please!!! And tell me how they did!
It's at that place near HMV. The stage JJ was on during last year's August thing, the first time I went out with Maddie :O
Do go okay! Anyone!! Go support and take vids and pictures and whatever for me. I think y'all go SMS Jt at 94248551 for enquiries uh. (No spamming her hp please :D)
And Mad and Jt: send them my love and support! Scream doubly loud for me!!
Janice: All the best for your band concert! Wo zai jing shen shang zhi chi ni :D

No comments: