Nov 28, 2008

Day 5; Hojo

Yesterday we went to my brother's host family's house, they've got three boys (ages: 9, 12, 14) and a grandmother and the parents haha. The people in Japan marry younger than us I think, I see couples with babies and the couple looks like they should still be in high school eh. Or maybe they're just old but know how to look young. The host parents got married when the father was 27 and the mother was 24.
The grandmother is EXTREMELY CUTE!!! She laughs a lot. And she gave us an umbrella and gloves and food. Very practical stuff and although they seem like stupid presents, they're actually stuff we totally need, the grandmother's really smart luh!
And we had dried persimmons. Something quite unusual. We saw loads of persimmons drying, hanging on roofs of houses, and we were like o.o Then the grandmother gave us a few to try.
They looked totally disgusting. The one I ate resembled a dried up cock. I took a picture of it but yeah can't upload yet. But it was DAMN DELICIOUS K!!! Super sweet. Like, the inside is dried but all the sweetness remains inside the persimmon.
Then the guys took out their Wii :DDDD the 9 year old kid is freaking cute. Took lots of pictures of him heh. I just wished I captured his expression when he tried his dad's sake.

In the host father's car now, no idea where he's taking us.$

I like the towns much much much more than the cities. In Kawaguchigo, when the green man was on a cute tune would play!
But the bad thing about living in the towns is that there are very few lights around. I mean, it's super quiet. But the people are super nice and the scenery is damn nice. And there's no stresd when I talk to people. I feel intimidated when I'm around people in Tokyo, especially the chio ones. I'm scared of chio people. I bet if I were a student in a school in Tokyo I'd be bullied to death cos I'm too ugly. The people in the towns are really friendly and enthusiastic and everything.
I can't wait to go to Miyazaki in a week's time. I love Miyazaki k! One day I'll pull j4m and Baby along (:

No comments: