Nov 26, 2008

Day 3:Harajuku

Hahaha so funny. Yesterday I bought a pair of boots that cost about 14 000 yen (about SGD200). Damn expensive. They weren't the nicest pair there but the nicer ones were about 20 000 yen (about SGD300) so I settled for the cheaper one lah.


And then today I went to this street with a lot of shops at Harajuku, and the boots there cost...

Around 2000 yen (SGD30) HAHA. My poor mum was so pissed.

Bought stupidly cute socks for j4m and Sumay heh. Sumay'd probably give me the diao face and say it's stupid but whatever.

My bro says I look like a Japanese because of my dressing. Today I wore my black longsleeved turtlrneck (from Pull and Bear I think) and the $130 Espirit jacket and my black shorts and black knee-length socks and the boots haha.
But it's damn easy to tell that I'm not a Japanese please. They're all so chio and I look like crap. Plus their hair all looks damn nice and I look like a lion.

Saw THAT pair of headphones I've always wanted, the huge round ones with a star in the middle, OMG!!! The one Selina wore on S.H.E's Wu Yue Tian mv. But they only had it in green so I left that shop without buying it because I thought I'd be able to find it somewhere else.
But like after that I went to more than five electronics BUILDINGS (whole buildings that sell only electronics k, it's scary, they have abt 8 floors per building) AND I STILL COULDN'T FIND IT ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!
I'll continue looking for it. Who wants me to help them buy? They're damn cute! Should cost around $45-$60 ba. I can't pay for you k, you gotta pay back cos it's damn ex eh!

No comments: