Nov 25, 2008

2nd day, in the train

I feel like peeing..and I've one more hour before the train reaches Shinjuku. Die.
Er, I'm supposed to spend the first 3 and a half days in Tokyo. Today's the second day. We took two trains to a town called Kawaguchiko or er something like that. We planned to take a bus to Mt Fuji but the bus wasn't in operation on that day cos apparently it was snowing there. So we walked around and went to this cable car thing. It's a big carriage everyone gets on to, and it takes us up this extremely steep mountain (the carriage is suspended by a cable) up to this place haha. There was this heart-shaped metal rod thing (k I suck at descriptions) with a big bell in the middle, I think it's for couples to ring. So sweet right, I wish Baby was there to ring it with me ): and there was a wall nearby and there were a lot of messages written by couples on wodden tablet card thingies hanging there. Damn cute, most of the messages in Jap had hearts all over the messages. There was one frim a les couple in Singapore and they were going to migrate to Canada haha.
Ate creamy ice-cream yay!
And students from the towns have long skirts, longer than mine, some even go below the knee haha they look very cute. Those from the cities have freaking short skirts, they'd get expelled immediately if they were from Crescent man. Or any school in Singapore for that matter.

Crap lah I reeeeeeeally need to pee. 1 more hour to go. :/ crapcrapcrapcrap I'm freaking urgent
Not funny.

No comments: