Nov 27, 2008

Day 4: Kasai

Left Tokyo, going to visit my brother's host family in Kasai, will be staying there for two nights before moving on.
I'm in a bullet train!!! JJ has an old song called Bullet Train (nah I'm listening to You Ni Xuan Ze now. LOVE THIS SONG TTM) hehe.

And laogong: IT'S OUR THIRTEENTH MONTH LOVE!!!!!!!
(My mum's Blackberry can't bold it or anything but I would put it in the largest font if I could)
Last year on this date, I had to leave for Japan. Now, I'm in Japan already. :/ 27 Nov has some weird connection with me going to Japan uh.
But remember that no matter how far apart we are, deep down we'll still always be as close as ever, because our emotions still affect each other even though we're thousands of kilometres apart and I don't even know how you're feeling. I feel sad when you're sad even if I don't know how you're feeling at that moment.
It sounds stupid, or weird, or scary because it's like subconscious telepathy, but it isn't. It's love connecting our hearts together.
And our hearts will continue beating together forever, no matter how far away we are physically or how old we are. We're thirteen months old, baby. And we'll keep on counting because there'll be no end, because that's how long we'll love each other.

I'm talking in circles. Must be because of the song I'm listening to (or the blurblur singer who's singing it. Yeah so now I've caught his disease and I'm going blurblur also.)

No comments: