Oct 18, 2008

OMGOSH

I didn't want to post anything until after I uploaded the sleepover pics but I can't resist:

1. JJ'S ALBUM IS OUT TODAY
but I didn't go to buy it because I had no money, AND THEN

MY MUM GAVE ME $200 FOR TOPPING THE CLASS IN BIO AND GEOG!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


$200!!!!!!
Fyi my family isn't very rich one okay. We live in a hdb flat and not in a $5m semi-D at Orchard unlike AHEM. Or a very very huge $2.5m house at Bukit Timah, unlike AHEM AHEM. 
And... my father's a teacher. Doesn't that explain a lot? Yeah teachers are underpaid. My dad once only had $36 (or was it $6?) in his bank account heh.

AHHH WAHAHAHAHA I shall (try to) save all the money for the holidays when I don't get allowance and I need money the most (:
Uh, apart from the money needed to buy the JJ cd.

Oh yes and I shall use $10 to fulfill my dreams of going to Starbucks. Yah lah I know I'm damn loser.
I've never eaten at:
- Starbucks
- Coffee Bean
- Gloria's some coffee thing
- New York New York
- Carls' Junior
- (cancel the "at") The ribs at Tony Roma's (We used to go there with my Msian cousins but I never dared to try the ribs there. The first time I tried it was a year after the last time we went. And I fell in love with it. Sucks right?)
- A lot of other places. Most of them I don't even know I guess.

No comments: