Oct 27, 2008

It's been a year baby.

I just spent the last half an hour crying over an arguement with somebody whom I expected to be a bit more mature than that, but I'm not going to let it affect this.
Baby, I've loved you for
one
whole
year.

It's been a whole year. 366 days. Can you believe it? It doesn't feel so long.
Yeah, I feel like talking about memories again. (:
I don't know why but I really really miss the earlier months, Nov-Dec, where our love was nothing but pure and we didn't have to care about the rest of the world because it was the holidays and we didn't have to think about anyone or anything else, and in those early months we never understood how it was possible for the person you loved the most to hurt you, or why there was a need for the person you loved to say "sorry". When all you had to do was look into my eyes or hold my hand and I'd feel like as if time had stopped for us.

And then the Feb - May period came and everything became terrible. I'm sorry I made you cry every night, I really am. I didn't know what to do. But I knew I wouldn't be able to live without you.

And now we're here.

Thanks for being there for me all the time, I don't know how I'd be able to survive without you anymore. You brought happiness into my life like no one else had and would ever be able to do, you showed me the magic of love. I feel like the luckiest girl ever. Nobody's as sweet as you. I know. You're the best anyone could ever have.

Thanks for sacrificing so many things for me, and for giving up emo-ing and drinking and all for me. Thank you for changing for me, thank you for always being willing to give everything up for our love.
No, nobody would ever experience love like we do.

Happy first year; and we'll have so many more years to come.

No comments: