Oct 25, 2008

2 more days to a year (:

JT took me back to St Andrews' Cathedral on Friday, I MISS IT TO FREAKING MUCH!
They've changed it a lot but they're still renovating the actual building. LYNC is outside of the building... looks super foreign to me.
I sneaked into the main hall (you know, where the pastor preaches), and the place we used to gather at for singing at Sunday School (THE WATER COOLER IS STILL THERE), and the place outside Sarah's mum's Choir room. Awwman they all look exactly the same.... but they're all undergoing renovation now ): I wish they didn't have to renovate it, man, I miss the place so much.
I don't like change. I wish everything would stay the same, old or not. Brings back so many memories... (:

Had terrible cramps today, Baby came to my house and helped me buy pink panadol (: Kept commenting on how cute the little pink thing was, hahaha.
he's playing my favourite song on the piano now (:
And my heart's singing my love for you.

这是爱 我们的爱
还不确定 却好实在
把你贴在胸怀 静静的 代替表白
而不愿放开

这是爱 给你的爱
没名字 却听不下来
在忐忑里期待 雀跃中想到未来
是你我才明白 这就是爱

No comments: