Oct 11, 2008

I should be practicing my piano pieces

A few things I wanted to blog about some time ago but never had the chance to.
They're all pretty related in some way.

1) 
I hate prejudice.
Let's just put it this way: If you really respected the leader of an organization/group you were in and one day you found out that he's a part of some satanic/cult group since he was 12, but you know he's still a nice person, would you still respect him as much and look at him in the same way? I doubt many people would. I admit I wouldn't.
I hate prejudice. 

And oh no, just because we don't look as good as a couple should because we don't live up to your expectations of what we're supposed to be like, you start judging us.
Oh no, they're so fake, no, he's just desperate for someone to show off to, oh no she's not suited for him, oh they're just faking it to pretend they're so great.
Oh gross they're so disgusting. Eww what's wrong with her. They should've broken up long ago. Can't she see they're not going to last? Break up with him already. 
But what you're doing is wrong, it's just wrong. You're sinning. It's wrong. Hurry up and break up with him. So immature.

I know what you guys are thinking even if you try to hide it from me. I'm not that stupid.
You're the ones who are immature.
Just because you guys don't understand our love, just because maybe we're not the kind of couple you'd expect us to be, just because we don't LOOK as good as you'd like us to look, you start saying prejudiced remarks.
No I won't break up with him. Our love's taken on a new level.
It's like we've fallen into a huge trap we can't get out of, we can't live without each other.
Don't tell us we don't really love each other if you don't know what our love is like. You're not us. You don't know what we're going through so don't try to act like we do.
And some people don't look at the exterior. He's the sweetest thing ever, you just have to dig a little deeper. Don't say you understand us. You don't. Nobody does except the both of us because you don't know what it's like to be us.
During the darkest points of our lives, we happened to find each other and make each other feel better, as friends. We were the closest people to each other even before we liked each other. At a point of time, we were the only people we could talk to.
Don't remark on our relationship like that because you don't know what it's like.


But I don’t care what they say
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love


...I forgot the other 3 things I wanted to post.

No comments: